full wedding planning
Wedding Planning from the very beginning until you’re off on your honeymoon!
This plan includes:
– A Complimentary Consultation
– Event Day Coordination
– Budget review and setting
– Wedding & Reception site touring and site selection guidance
– Site negotiations, contracting and budget presentation
– Nine (9) personal meetings with coordinator including
– Four personal coordination meetings for planning:
Four personal coordination meetings for planning:
1. First planning meeting to set you on Schedule (with custom start package)
– Set preliminary itinerary/timelines
– Present Schedule for Coordination
– Present Month by Month Wedding Planner (works with schedule for coordination)
– Style, theme, concept design and color pallet development
– Set vendor booking schedule
– Set forth first trimester of planning
– Set invitation send-out & respond dates
– Set hours of coverage’s needed with vendors
– Discuss transportation needs
– Create first to-do list
– Review entire planning schedule (full knowledge of the entire wedding planning process)
2. Mid-Meeting (development consultation)
3. Final Meeting ~ finalize details (approximately 2 months prior to Event)
– Finalize grand itinerary/timelines
– Finalize ceremony walking order and first-row placement
– Final review of ‘all’ vendors and their contracting
– Finalize transportation needs and favor gifts
4. Final confirmation meeting of details with Bride & Groom (week of Event)
– Five Personal Vendor Meetings for planning:
(you may select the vendor meetings of your choice)
1. Catering manager or wedding director (walk through at Venue)
2. Entertainment Music
3. Floral Designer
4. Final detail meetings with caterer
5. Final detail meeting with floral designer (mock-up centerpiece – sample table setting)
– Unlimited ‘custom’ vendor referral (entire planning process)
– Unlimited phone calls and e-mailing (entire planning process)
– Expert Advice on entire planning process
– Hotel accommodation guidance for you and your guests
– Invitation, save-the-date, menu card, and program selection guidance
– Arrange and attend all vendor appointments
– Review all vendor contracts
– Guidance with rehearsal dinner locations
– Guidance with ‘day-after-wedding’ brunch/breakfast (if planning)
– Menu tasting with caterer or venue and menu selection guidance
– Final review of details with Caterer or Venue
– Final vendor information package (e-mailed to ‘all’ vendors 10 days prior to event)
– Final vendor contact by coordinator (to review & confirm all details pertaining to them)
– Rehearsal conduction and instruction
– Inventorying and collection of ‘all’ wedding accessory items at rehearsal
– Embellish Honeymoon suite romantically on your wedding night (if in close proximity)
– Includes complete wedding day services (see list below)
WEDDING COORDINATION – COMPLETE WEDDING DAY SERVICES
(The following services are included in every plan offered)
– Coordinator ‘on site’ by your side… arriving at your bridal suite
– Guidance through your entire day keeping you on schedule
– At your service’ attention for you
– Greet photographer
– Receive ‘all’ personal flowers, organize and disperse
– A second coordinator for an assistant
– Directing and supervising all vendors during set-up
– Ensuring ‘all’ vendors are fulfilling their contract obligations
– Oversee implementation of design & décor for wedding & Reception
– Setting and placement of all wedding accessory items, such as:programs, guest book, seating cards, cake servers, toast glasses etc…
– Issue last minute payments for vendorsGreet your guests and direct them to the ceremony!
– Gather and line-up all family and members of the wedding party for ceremony!
– Prompt you for your special moment down the aisle ~ right on time!
– Cue all musicians for the timing of a flawless ceremony!
– Ensure the guests are properly routed to the cocktail reception!
– Ensure photography resumes timely and smoothly!
– Ensure that all florals and decor are transferred to reception!
– Ensure all gifts are carted to the proper suite, room or vehicle for security!
– Assist your Maid of Honor in bustling your gown!
– Ensure the reception room is ready for your entrance (all candles lit)!
– Ring chimes to route guests to the reception!
– Attend the place card table and guide guests into the reception!
– Organize the line-up for the grand entrance and cue the MC!
– Make certain you and your family have everything you need at the reception!
– Oversee and ensure all formalities at the reception run seamlessly!
– Inventory and pack ‘all’ wedding accessory items!
– Bid you goodbye… and to have a great time on your honeymoon!