month of coordination
This wedding coordination plan is for the couple who planned their own event and retain a
wedding planner in the end to finalize their wedding plans. This plan includes:
– A Complimentary Consultation
– Event Day Coordination
– Three (3) personal meetings with coordinator including:
Two personal wedding coordination meetings for planning:
1. Final Meeting
(approximately 2 months prior to Event)
– Finalize timelines
– Finalize ceremony walking order and first-row placement
– Final review of all vendors and their contracting
– Finalize transportation needs and favor gifts
2. Final confirmation of details with coordinator (week of event)
– One Personal Vendor Meeting:
– Final detail meeting with Caterer or Venue manager
– Unlimited phone calls and e-mailing
– Expert advice (throughout the remainder of your planning)
– Menu card and program selection guidance
– Guidance in arranging final vendor appointments
– Review all existing vendor contracts
– Guidance with rehearsal dinner locations (if needed)
– Final meeting with caterer or venue director
– Final review of details with Caterer or Venue
– Final vendor contact by coordinator (to review & confirm all details pertaining to them)
– Final meeting with Bride & Groom (week of Event)
– Rehearsal conduction and instruction
– Inventorying and collection of “all” wedding accessory items at rehearsal
– Includes complete wedding day services
Wedding coordination – complete wedding day services
– Coordinator ‘on site’ by your side… arriving at your bridal suite
– Guidance through your entire day keeping you on schedule
– At your service’ attention for you
– Greet photographer
– Receive ‘all’ personal flowers, organize and disperse
– A second coordinator for an assistant
– Directing and supervising all vendors during set-up
– Ensuring ‘all’ vendors are fulfilling their contract obligations
– Oversee implementation of design & décor for wedding & Reception
– Setting and placement of all wedding accessory items, such as: programs, guest book, seating cards, cake servers, toast glasses etc…
– Issue last minute payments for vendorsGreet your guests and direct them to the ceremony!
– Gather and line-up all family and members of the wedding party for ceremony!
– Prompt you for your special moment down the aisle ~ right on time!
– Cue all musicians for the timing of a flawless ceremony!
– Ensure the guests are properly routed to the cocktail reception!
– Ensure photography resumes timely and smoothly!
– Ensure that all florals and decor are transferred to reception!
– Ensure all gifts are carted to the proper suite, room or vehicle for security!
– Assist your Maid of Honor in bustling your gown!
– Ensure the reception room is ready for your entrance (all candles lit)!
– Ring chimes to route guests to the reception!
– Attend the place card table and guide guests into the reception!
– Organize the line-up for the grand entrance and cue the MC!
– Make certain you and your family have everything you need at the reception!
– Oversee and ensure all formalities at the reception run seamlessly!
– Inventory and pack ‘all’ wedding accessory items!
– Bid you goodbye… and to have a great time on your honeymoon!